Better Questions Blog Archive April 2013
I was chatting to a gentleman recently who had attended one of our Better Parents Ask Better Questions seminars. He had attended with his wife and they were kindly taking some time to provide their po...
I was chatting to a lady this week who had been trying out her new found questioning skills with mixed results. She had found that when she used Better Questions with her brother in the context of enc...
As you know when we ask Better Questions we are enabling the other person to bring their own creative ideas and wisdom to the discussion, which I personally feel is a good thing. How wonderful that we...
For those of you that I have been privileged to meet at workshops you will be familiar with my movement that I use along my imaginary ASK vs TELL line. For those people I haven’t met, just so ...
- May 2020 (4)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (9)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (4)
- March 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (9)
- June 2012 (3)
- The Nut
- Ivan Illich
- Better Questions for These Challenging Times
- Bring on adversity!
- Better Questions for a Better You
- Better Leaders: When "I Dont Know" Doesnt Mean "I Dont Know"!
- Better Questions - Time
- Better Questions - A Better Way to Support Your Clients
- The Power of Questions
- Practice Makes Perfect Questioners!
- Achieve Better Questions Through Effective Listening
- Better Questions are the Best Way to 'HELP' Your Clients
- Better Question to Generate Ideas and ACTION!
- Being Open Minded Makes for a Better Questioner!
- Better Parents: Helping Your Children Make Choices
- Removing Limitations By Asking Better Questions
- Using Questions To Engage and Motivate
- Better Parents: The Importance of Listening
- Better Questions - Using the Best Language
- Better Parents: Asking Narrow Focussed Questions is Better than Telling!
- Better Parents: Communicating with your kids
- Better Parents: Parenting Tips for Questioning Younger Children
- Better Parents: Its never too late to promote positive change in your child
- Using Better Questions - The Unexpected Outcome!
- Better Parents - Why Should I Ask My Kids Better Questions
- Better Parents - When should I start using Better Questions?
- Better Questions for a Stress Free Christmas!
- Parenting Style - Your Self Awareness
- LEADERS - Bring Out the Best in Your Team
- Parenting - Communicating With Your Children: Are you an 'Asker' or a 'Teller'